Dec 1, 2013

Baking Christmas Cookies with my mom

A few days ago I helped my mother to bake Bulgarian Christmas Cookies. I can't cook but I can bake so I love making 
cookies and all kind of stuff with a lot of sugar in them! However it was very fun making them.

What do you need?
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 cup yogurt
  • 1/2 cup oil
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 beaten yolk

Step 1: I think my mother mixed flour, water, sugar, eggs and baking soda or something like that :D 
Then she roll out the dough and cut different figures.
Step 2: Take the inside of an egg and lightly brushed it onto the top of each figure. 
Step 3: Put some sugar over and put it in the oven!
Step 4: After 15-20 minutes is going to be READY!!!
And you have the perfect Christmas Cookies! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment