Mar 10, 2014

Monday

Even that I don't like mondays today was actually pretty good day. I wake up and the sun was shining through my window, I went out with dog and realised that It was warm outside. I didn't need any jacket and maybe the summer is already here? I hope that it stays warm the whole week. The school buss never came so I was late for the fitst lesson but the rest of the day went well. I got an A and B on the last English project that we did and I was really happy! After school I went for a walk with my dog again and it was still warm outside. Afterwards I spend some family time, went to the gym and now I'm studying for a test. I have just so much homework and I don't even know how I'm going to finish it all. Only 3 months left until I finish school!! Yeahhh

No comments:

Post a Comment